Finally! the wait is over! The great Independence day sale from Flipkart will be going live in the first week of August. Great discounts are expected from Flipkart’s 15 August Offers. This auspicious day will give you every reason to shop online with best Independence day offers online. To mention the best ones and the most popular ones, here’s a list of most popular offers from Flipkart. Bookmark this page and you won’t miss any offer in future.
Flipkart 15 August Offers
Flipkart Independence day sale better known as “Flipkart The Big Freedom Sale” will be going live in the next couple of days. If you are planning to buy something online then we will advise you to wait for this sale. With tons of offers, Flipkart will be winning your heart again this year.
Also, see: Flipkart Sale: Daily Deals and Best Offers Up to 90% Off
As an eCommerce portal, Flipkart is a well known popular site in India that offers more than 10 lakhs products from top brands around the world. With excellent shipping service and the easiest finance options to buy, Flipkart tries its best to offer more to their customers. Prices will be slashed with the interest to give you the best bargain ever.
What can you expect from this Independence Day Sale?
It is expected that you can get huge discount waivers in the form of exchange offers, credit card, and debit card offers, no-cost EMI offers and wallet offers as well. These offers are not restricted to small appliances but it is expected that large appliances like TV, washing machines, Led, Home Theaters, Laptops, etc. will come under the discounted radar as well. Here’s a list of top offers that are expected to hail in the coming week of August. Hope you redeem some of the great bargains from Flipkart’s 15 August offers.
Flipkart’s Upcoming Sale
To know more details, please refer to the below list of Flipkart’s Upcoming Sale.
- Flipkart Pay Day Sale – Up to 50% OFF + 10% extra discount on prepaid orders. (Valid from 1st – 3rd August)
- Flipkart Laptops Sale – Exchange your old laptop and buy a new one at No Cost EMI. (Valid from 1st to 6th August
- Flipkart Freedom Sale – Save up to 86% off and more on a wide range of products available throughout Flipkart.com. (Valid from 10th to 12th August)
- Flipkart Fashion Sale – Enjoy a great bunch of discounts from the fashion world of top brands. It’s time to fill up your wardrobe with a new collection of clothes. (Valid from 12th to 15th August)
- Flipkart Grand Gadgets Days Sale – Save up to 66% off on a wide range of gadgets like smartwatches, laptops, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.(Valid from 25th to 27th August)
- Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale – India’s biggest online sale ever. Sitewide discounts in the form of bank offers, credit card offers, no-cost EMI offers and much more than ever expected. (Valid from 29th Sep to 2nd October)
- Flipkart Dhanteras Sale – This is the day to buy gold and gold products, coins, etc. The best day to get a maximum bargain on gold products. (Valid on 25th October)
- Flipkart Diwali Sale – This is the second most awaited sale online. Sitewide discounts loaded with extra bank and EMI offers. You can expect a lot more on Diwali sale. (Valid on 27th October)
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days – Coming close to a year-end this sale gives another reason to shop online. With up to 50% off on major brands and electronic products, this sale gives you another chance to shop. In case you missed out on big billion and Diwali sale. (Valid from 6th to 8th December)
- Flipkart Christmas Sale – As auspicious as the day, this festive day gives every reason to make shopping a priority. Tons of offers to buy gifting products and new electronics. Christmas becomes the third most popular sale awaited on Flipkart. (Valid on 25th December)
- Flipkart New Year Sale – Finally a new year that brings more joy with new brands and new collection ever awaited. Flipkart offers another reason to make the new year beginning a special one. With tons of offers displayed all over the site, new year sale is another sweet beginning for shopping addicts. (Valid through the 1st week of January 2020)