Looking out for the collection of best reads? Well, you have come to the right place then. A list of best-selling books is ready with best offers on them. Everything put together just to make it convenient for you. You can know the latest and best-sellers of this year. You can buy them at 50% off and even more discounts on them can be claimed through wallet offers (if applicable at the time of checkout).
Best Selling Books in India 2019
When it comes to book reading, every book lover has its own list of favorites. It could be a biography, a book on rules and principals of life from Chanakya Niti, a crime or murder mystery based novel from Ruskin Bond or many more such options that can trigger off your interest. Who knows what and what not!
Also, see: Myntra Coupons and Offers
This year there are many such options to choose from. To mention few, did you know that Delia Owens’s novel “Where the Crawdads Sing” (see the price) has sold out 907000 copies in 2019 and became New York time’s bestseller for 2019? Also, Michelle Obama’s “Becoming” (see the price) became the second most popular book for 2019 by selling out 888611 copies and still counting. (source: oprahmag.com)
Many such best reads can engage you throughout the year if only you had the list of all such bestsellers.
Thinking about the list? Ah! don’t you worry! It’s already been taken care of. .
We at IndiaOff have clubbed together all the best selling books of 2019 under one page. You can find the best offers on them and buy these books at the lowest price online. Bookmark this page as we will be updating more such books on this page.
The list of top 10 best-reads goes like this..
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Quichotte by Salman Rushdie
- The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale
- Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilber
- Black Leopard, Red Wolf (Dark Star Trilogy) by Marlon James
- Rules for Visiting: A Novel by Francis Kane, Jessica
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- The Anarchy: The East India Company, Corporate Violence, and the Pillage of an Empire by